MCSL Emblem Competitors
The Montgomery County Swim League is turning 60! To honor this occasion, we’re soliciting designs for a brand new logo. Designs submissions are due December 31, and a winner can be chosen by January 15. Please let your team households know of this exciting opportunity to participate on this contest.
The best way to Enter
1. The competition begins on November 4, 2017. Submissions will likely be accepted by way of December 31, 2017.
2. Entrants must be members of, or associated with, the MCSL neighborhood.
3. All entries have to be submitted on to [email protected] as a high resolution .pdf, .jpg, or .gif.
Four. Not more than three entries per individual are allowed.
5. The winner might be contacted instantly, announced on the MCSL webpage, and emailed to the team’s reps.
• This brand can be featured on our web site, handbook, social media platforms, t-shirts, and other mediums. The brand needs to be fascinating and legible.
• The Montgomery County Swim League (MCSL) sponsors aggressive swimming and other actions among the many swimming pools and organizations in Montgomery County, Maryland. The objectives of the program embrace helping younger people set up a love for the sport of swimming, advanced aquatic abilities, teamwork, and the rules of fine sportsmanship. The logo should reflect these targets and activities.
• Logos shouldn’t contain copyrighted materials. Logos should have been created and edited by the contestant and have to be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Logo Contest Particulars
The MCSL Board will choose the winner by January 15, 2018. Contestants will agree that MCSL will publish their logo and identify(s) and will use the emblem for marketing materials and advertising campaigns until the Board deems a new emblem is necessary. Contestants assign all possession rights and intellectual property rights of the emblem, to MCSL. Moreover, MCSL may alter, modify or revise the brand because it deems vital.
i like naps t shirt