Learn how to Make Your own Patchwork Bag
Patchwork baggage and Bohemian luggage are the newest pattern. You will see that these bags featuring in the complete top fashion checklist.
Patchworks bags are easily accessible on-line and usually are not very expensive. However, if you want to indicate your creativity, and make your individual patch work bag, it is definitely a good idea. Lets us see easy methods to make your personal patchwork bag:
First, you will need to resolve what type of patchwork you would want in your bag and collect the fabric accordingly.
You will want the following materials:
– Fabric purse in vibrant shade
– Small fabric pieces in distinction to the purse. For example if your fabric purse is in blue, choose pink, green or red.
– For decoration, you’ll be able to choose beads, rhinestones, shells, mirrors and laces.
– Needles, thread within the matching colour, and scissors.
– Take a silk or cotton fabric, either plain or with small prints similar to tie dye design.
– Lower the fabric in to small items of the specified form. Some of the favored shapes are diamond and squares. Alternatively, when you have some motifs in fabric such as dancing lady, elephant, or some other engaging piece of cloth, you can use it as patch in your bag.
– Resolve the place you need to repair all the patches within the bag.
– Fold the patch from all the sides slightly, to give it a fair look. Now, begin taking small stitches on the edges. Remember to take the same coloured thread because the patch, so that the stitches aren’t visible.
– Stitch all of the patches all over the purse.
– Now’s the time to start decorating the patchwork taco tshirt purse.
– The edges of the patch work can be decorated either with laces, rhinestones, beads, shells, mirror etc depending on your alternative and availability. You can use a mix of those decorative materials to taco tshirt make your patch work bag look unique.
– You can even stick the beads etc with glue.